This afternoon you are going to start by making time to get back into your routine. You will then shake it off with a quick Just Dance video, and finish with some RE.
If you do not know your passwords for apps you could ask a friend (as most people's are similar) or ring school and somebody there will try to help you.
1. Complete 1 green read and 1 vocabulary (this should take around 15-20 minutes).
2. Play on TT Rockstars (or practise your times tables in a different way if you prefer) for at least 10 minutes
3. Play on Spelling Shed for at least 10 minutes
4. Listen to a few chapters of the class Audiobook (link to page below) or spend 20 minutes reading your own choice of book. I have also added the link to listen to 'Holes' if you would prefer.
Now do this video to shake it all out:
Wednesday 22nd April 2020
LI: To explore the concept of forgiveness.
We have been looking at the idea of forgiveness in our RE.
Recap the concept of forgiveness by reading through this PowerPoint. There are a few quick tasks to make notes about as you read through the slides.
Before Easter we thought about how forgiveness linked to the Easter story.
1. Is there a story from a different religion (or a different Christian story) that gives an example of forgiveness. Make a note of the story and how it links.
1. The Hindu story of Lord Shiva and the old man- Namdev asks for forgiveness after assuming the old man was disrespecting God.
2. Are there any books or stories that we have read in school that show examples of forgiveness? Make a note of any you can think of.
2. Cinderella- she forgives the 'Ugly sisters' and invites them to her palace.
3. I would now like you to make a note of a time that you have had to forgive someone. Maybe you found it hard to forgive them, why?
4. Can you think of a time when somebody has had to forgive you. Maybe they found it difficult, why?
5. Has there ever been a time when you haven't forgiven somebody for something? or a time when somebody hasn't forgiven you for something you did? Make a few notes about this.