True or false?
Can you decide if these statements are true or false? Can you explain why?
- Officer Buckle gave safety tips at school.
- Safety tip number 77 is always stand on a swivel chair.
- Gloria is a police cat.
- The children listened when Gloria came with Officer Buckle.
- Gloria barked at the children
- Officer Buckle expected the children to listen carefully every time he gave a talk.
- After his speech with Gloria there were lots of accidents.
- false - never stand on a swivel chair
- false - police dog
- false- she mad the children laugh
- false - he was surprised when they listened and then clapped.
- false - after his speech with Gloria they had no accidents
What do you think of when you hear the word 'obedient'?
What is a good example of 'obedient'?
Look at the pictures below and choose the ones that show 'obedience'.
Don't forget to keep trying to see how many sounds you can get in 1 minute.
You can play this game to work out if the words are real or silly.