Hello Year 2.
Who is going to join in the fun for Jogas Got Talent?
Here are some rules from Mr O'Shea...
1. Get a family member to film a talent and put it either on school twitter feed or direct message the school twitter account - Twitter replies only please.
2. A parent or guardian must submit the video for on behalf of the children.
3. You have until Friday 17th April to submit your talents.
4. You can submit as many entries as you would like. Feel free to get parents and other family members involved!
5. There will be 3 winners chosen, one from foundation stage, one from key stage 1 and one from key stage 2.
6. Have fun, use your imagination and get your parents/guardians to help!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
Sports skills e.g. football keep ups etc
And many more.
How many of you are going to enter?
We can't wait to see!