1. The heart of a shrimp is located in its head.
2. A snail can sleep for three years.
3. The fingerprints of a koala are so indistinguishable from humans that they have on occasion been confused at a crime scene.
4. Slugs have four noses.
5. Elephants are the only animal that can't jump.
7. It is possible to hypnotize a frog by placing it on its back and gently stroking its stomach.
8. It takes a sloth two weeks to digest its food.
9. Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
10. A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in a lifetime.
11. Bats always turn left when leaving a cave.
12. Giraffes have no vocal chords.
13. Kangaroos can't fart.
14. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
15. Around 50 percent of orangutans have fractured bones, due to falling out of trees on a regular basis.
16. Frogs cannot vomit. If one absolutely has to, then it will vomit its entire stomach.
If Jesus was put to death on a cross and resurrected in a tomb, why do we have Easter Eggs to celebrate this special time of year for Christians?
Watch this newsround clip to find out!