The schools admissions number (PAN) is 75 pupils.
Step By Step Guide Of The School Admission Protocol
1 - Log on to www.liverpool.gov.uk/admissions
2 - Set up a parental account - you will need a valid email address and password to register.
3 - To activate your account you will receive an email with a link to validate your registration. Click on this link to complete the registration process.
4 - Enter your childs details.
5 - Select up to 3 schools in the order of your preference
6 - Select the criteria relevant to your application. This could include Sibling, Faith, Medical/Social needs.
7 - Submit Application
Why Apply Online?
- Quick - There is no need to wait for your application to arrive by post and you can apply online 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Easy - You can follow the link above and follow easy instructions and you can start it one day, save it and finish it another day.
- Secure - The systems are very secure to stop others from seeing any information they are not entitled to see.
- Benefits - On 16th April you will be able to log back on and view your child's allocated school.
- Information - The website has a 'Find a School' facility so you can search by postcode and see local schools as well as information about the school.