Kensington Community Primary are pleased to introduce their new 2017/18 maths ambassador team. Each class has put forward a member of their class who has a love of maths and is enthusiastic about the subject.
The role of the maths ambassador
- To share a love of maths with their class.
- To celebrate achievements.
- To introduce competitions and new ideas.
- To raise the profile of maths in school.
- To lead activities relating to maths.
- To give the pupils in their class a voice and help them share their ideas.
- To support other members of the school.